Tuesday, May 10, 2005 . 12:05 PM
Mum I miss you a lot these few days..nt meeting u for these few days, i kinda miss u a lot and all these while i guess i took u for granted. Its always been tat way. and no...i must change tat. I love u very much and yes i appreciate all the sacrifices u have done for us..
Its mothers day yesterdae and i waited for u to come bk to pass tis gift to u. I waited bt just to haf a call from u saying tat u r going bk to the other hse.The hse a mess! and i gt no mood to clear it up..bt in the end its me to do the damn hse chores!
Todays Monday and it sucks...well so glad tat my mum coming bk to the hse tonite. At last i can meet her!...hahaha...hope she like the brooch i bought her....Thks KAT for choosing the brooch for me!..its very sweet...hope my mum like it........
For all the people out there...for all the reasons in the world,....love ur mum!

