Sunday, June 05, 2005 . 5:47 AM
Grow Up!I called an old fren a few days back..however no answer but my call was returned by a msg!..the sms actually asked who the caller was and wat i want!...idiot!...of course i reply bt no reply frm her as usual...even if she lost my number she could haf called me or msg me back isnt it! Damn wat the heck!?She asked me who am I??..and after my reply she duznt even bother to call me!..F**K!...I cant believe tat a fren tat used to be close to me in skool & @ werk, sharing thick n thin togeter could end up to be a bitch who dusnt know how to utilise her brain..I dont know wether shes just childish, petty or just plain egoistic! or mebbe theres no virtues such as "forgive n forget" in her life...and hey, the stoopid incident happened a few years back for gdness sake! and the funny ting is she even ignore all her frens whos associated wif me...how stoopid can she be!! If not for my dear fren whos trying to get thru her, I wont even bother to dial her number..And yes, why she even bother to know abt my life & whos im going out wif thru anuther fren of mine...She dunt even haf d courtesy or shld i say the guts to ask me abt my life straight to my face!...Pls gerlfren, grow up!
And all the advices tat i haf from my frens, who used to be her frens too, thanks...love u guys...

