<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12712741?origin\x3dhttp://akanirdayu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 10, 2005 . 1:39 PM

TGIF

work...eat...tv...sleep...pms mode...these are basically the routine for the past few days..lame isnt it!...how exciting!...hey im addicted to tis new channel 8 drama series at 7pm! its so cute & funny and I simply lurve Pierre Png's character...it really makes me look forward on going home so I wont miss the show...I simply lurve it and dusnt wanna miss an episode if possible (my bf said im just crazy over chinese drama) he can never watch chinese dramas & i dunt know why!...Thanx to watching loads of chinese serials as early as my primary skool days, tat now, I know bits n pieces of mandarin...and yay! tmrw is fridae..TGIF!
and hey Coldplay album is out! Do grab them now!..wat the heck, speak for myself!..I havent bought the CD yet! khekhekhe!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com