Monday, July 31, 2006 . 3:18 AM
Last nite I was being a total Bitch!! and hahaha cnt believe it bt its the bloody fact.. I even felt like spanking myself.. spank is too nice.. I shld haf slapped myself at tat very nite itself! The image was hell rotten!.. "He" was confused, irritated, stunned.. bt to hell, tat was the main purpose.. whether its wrkg or not, I shall just see... I kind of enjoyed myself tat short period of moment.. I called "the dearest" the moment I reached home... Comments given: "ur crazy and I feel like slapping u!" LoL! Thx love!Ok im out.. gonna witness the sPeCiaL moMentS!
Btw tink abt the statement below...
..
Men don't notice what they got
Women think of that a lot
One thousand ways to please your man
And neither one requires a plan
..
and watever I did last nite.. was a definite displease. Period.

