<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12712741?origin\x3dhttp://akanirdayu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 17, 2006 . 1:37 PM

Pls stop asking me the same bloody question..
U jolly well know the answer way back and pls dunt expect to haf a different answer tis time round or the near future or ever...
I may be fickle bt the decision was made and im gonna stick wif it...and thrs NO freaking way tat im gonna turn back ever... my apologies...
Dear God pls let tis pace of my life pass through the soonest possible cos its long over due and I dont want it to affect my current life... I dont even want to tink about it...
..
And i'll never turn back,
No more,
He says he's the one,
He's the one I'm looking for,
And i'll never turn back,
No more,
Deepest apologies.