<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12712741?origin\x3dhttp://akanirdayu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 07, 2006 . 2:40 AM

So that's the event name of our Dinner & Dance at Swissotel The Stamford.... All in all I must say tat it was a very entertaining nite despite my dizzy spells!.. thx to them panadols!.. or mebe the food and the company made it all better...
Glenn and FD hosted the show.. The food was okay bt not tat fantastic or worth the high praises.. however the mango pudding was nice... of course partly because I simply love eating mangoes! haha.. Most of the people was dressing up to the core and me??.. oh well i tink some of u know me! Im a very last minute person...!! and I did set my hair, did a proper make up, painted my nails and put glittery stuffs on the hair... yeah yeah rite! hell NO!!! I skipped all of the mentioned!
hey I was quite lucky u know.. bt nt as lucky as my colleague who won the first prize lucky draw!!.. a MACBOOK!!!! Damn!! bt well, I was lucky enuff to haf won the 20th prize.. a HP printer cum copier cum scanner.. out of 1300 ppl who came to the dinner, my invitation number was picked for the prize... 8580!
..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting