<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12712741?origin\x3dhttp://akanirdayu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 . 1:58 PM

I've always been easily distracted by the irrelevance, the stress & the tension. So, the short vacation wif frens really made me in a lull... It was the expected fun vacation tat I had waited for. Not much of shopping to do; almost every shop in the flea market sells the same ting and it made shopping kinda dull. Afterall, Spore do sell tings from Thai itself so I guess nuting new tat really caught my eye. So, I guess the info frm the pal was right. The only beneficial ting to buy was lingerie! Super cheap! Haha. The guys didnt buy aniting for themselves except for the liquors from DFS. But all in all, Phuket was great fun!
and the saddest part is that I start work tmrw and there wont be any OFF days for me till October I tink... Argh, work wif no OFF simply sucks... oh well, afterall I already had a fair share of rest for tis month... hehe!