<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12712741?origin\x3dhttp://akanirdayu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 29, 2007 . 4:24 PM

I will be on leave for 1 week.. but so what?? Its nt gonna make me enjoy myself or rest or haf a good long sleep.. Blueeekk... I got EXAMS.. 3 papers tat is... and i gotta crash study cos I hvnt got tat gd a foundation on all of the 3 subjects cos I kinda doze off during evening lectures... So good luck to me... Cant wait for the 4th May after 12pm where exams will be over by then!! and 5th May, i got an advanced booking to watch Spiderman 3! With the love.. Hey dear, its been quite a long while since we watched a movie together in the cinema... Hehe.. Looking forward to that!! For now, back to the notes yet again.. Ciao!